- What does “NAMA” stand for?
- NAMA stands for the National Automatic Merchandising Association.
- What does NAMA do?
- NAMA is the national trade association of the food and refreshment vending, coffee service and foodservice management industries, including on-site, commissary, catering and micro markets. Our membership is comprised of service companies, equipment manufacturers and suppliers of products and services to operating service companies.
- Where and when is the OneShow?
- The 2017 NAMA OneShow will take place April 19-21, 2017 at The Venetian, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Is there a membership to your association and how much is it?
- Yes, there are different categories of membership. Learn more about NAMA membership or contact NAMA Membership at 888-337-8363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have to be a member or meet any criteria to attend the OneShow?
- You do not need to be a member of NAMA to attend the OneShow, although pricing is considerably lower for members. Anyone involved in the coffee service, micro market and vending industries are welcome to attend the OneShow.
- How much does it cost to attend the OneShow?
- There are different price levels. Visit the registration page for pricing information.
- Is the registration fee the same for my spouse?
- Yes, the pricing will be the same for spouses as it is for the member/non-member attendee.
- Can children attend?
- Yes, children are welcome on the show floor. Children under the age of 18 can attend the OneShow free of charge. Please note: Strollers are not allowed on the show floor.
- Does my personal care assistant have to pay for a registration badge?
- No, if you have a disability and require a personal care assistant they will receive a complimentary visitor badge when you register together.
- Can students attend the OneShow?
- Yes, we welcome all hospitality students to the OneShow. Just show your student I.D. at registration, and you may attend free of charge.
- Are educational sessions included in my registration fee?
- All of our exciting keynote speakers and many other educational programs are included, unless otherwise noted.
- What is the attire?
- The recommended attire is business or business-casual
Vendors need to pay attention to expiration dates of products that are sold. The following are suggested shelf life for the most popular vending items. You should always follow expiration or sell-by dates printed on the products that you purchase. If you have a vending question, ask us about it here!
|Sugary Candy (ie: runts, Mike & Ikes, Skittles, Hot Tomales)
|Bottled Diet or Non-Diet Soda
|Canned Diet Soda Soda
|Canned Non-Diet Soda
|Gatorade or other Sugar Sugary Juice Drinks
Product placement is key to influencing sales on products. A recent study in Applied Cognitive Psychology states that “location may influence not only the products you buy in stores and online, but other day-to-day choices, such as the person you select to complete a task, the item you select on a menu or the way you respond to surveys.”
There is a tendency to select items in the middle of a row, both horizontally and vertically. Basically, we tend to select what is directly in front of us, at eye level.
If you are a vendor and you would like to give a specific product some more attention. Try to place it right in the middle of a person viewing your vending machine. You just might see it fly off the shelf!
Take a look at Karma Wellness Waters!
Health awareness is growing and naturally becoming a part of vending. So many corporations are now health conscious. It is easy to incorporate health into vending. Many vending products are health oriented and calorie conscious. Here’s a great new product that caught our eye. We love it so much that we became a distributor and are behind this product 100%!
Karma Wellness Water is all about living with health and wellness. It is perfect for vending machines as an alternative to soda and other high sugar beverages. Each bottle contains 110% of 7 different vitamins, and only contains 20 calories sweetened by Stevia and cane sugar which are natural ingredients. The vitamins are stored in the cap, and is infused into the spring water before a consumer is ready to drink; keeping the ingredients to it’s maximum freshness.
Take a look at our new website completely dedicated to Karma Wellness Water. Place an order and try Karma and feel the positive changes within you! www.piranhaloveskarma.com